Sunday, February 27, 2011

I just can't live without u

FIONA Crystal's Love


I just can't live without u
m just longing for Ur love.
But u never say a word
But u nvr say a word

u were my love 
u were my bestfriend 
& now we are apart ...
it feels so strange

I had made u my world
I just fall in love
I shared wid u my feelings
But now there are tears all over

u were confused...
u kept on thinking
if u love me
or u love me not

for u ..it was neither about if its right
nor was it about if its wrong
it was all about..
If u should love me
or u should not

One  day u said u love me 
very next day..u said dat we r just friends
Never ever u realized..
U were mocking my thoughts
N u were playing  with my feelings.

I still remember ..
its was Raining that day..
& i was looking down fron the balconey..
&  then u came..

How can i forget that purple t-shirt
that u wore dat day
Suddenly we came so close
& then all the Hell broke..

I was never the same after that
U made me feel guilty
& u moved away...
I still have that question.
was that all my fault??

U left my in tears..
u left me in Pain..
Never ever u realised..
U have set me up in flames

I was so alone 
I am still so lonely
there is no one to understand me ..
& i don't want anything else

As is u give a damn..
& why will u ever care
I guess Those were my feelings
I shouldn't have ever shared.

Something has died inside me ..
& i Feel so numb
No one can ever ease my pain..
they can only make fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment