Sunday, February 27, 2011

DEAD PEOPLE LIKE ME

FIONA Crystal's Love


Once i was alive &
I wished to live life..
I used to have fun
from my pain i never used to run.


I used to care about me so much
& i used to love myself so much
I used to trust evryone a lot..
& i used to live evry moment & evry thought


I had a lot of dreams
To do this &
to do that thing


Then slowly i became so alone
No one understood me.
Yeah! not even a single one!!


Suddenly i saw grey clouds
& the weather turned all Gloomy
the lightening sounded so loud!!


i didn't even realise
& right before my eyes
It went so dark..
& Then the lamp went off..


To save myself from darkness
I forgot i always feared...
The Ghost of guilt n regrets..


I was so foolish
I thought i was saving myself
& i started running down the Hill..


then i fell & got my heart broken into pieces
the pain was so unbearable 
then i went all numb


to get off my mind from my wound
I closed my eyes tight
When i got up i realised 
I was not the same 
& nothing was fine


I tried to Get up 
I tried to act Brave
But i suddenly realized
I was lying beside a Grave


I tried to read the grave stone
& on it this was craved..
"The One That once i Was"
may her soul rest in peace


Shiver ran Down my spine
when i realised 
the one lying beneath it 
was no one but me!!


Then i looked around
There were other graves as well..
All of them read..
Wecome to the numb but painful
WORLD OF DEAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment