Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who Shot my Stork?

This is an actual title of a blog and I am amazed that the creativity of other bloggers out there in Cyberville. I am kind of embarrassed that I could only come up with Surrogacy 101! But...it's simple and you don't have to guess what the topic is. ( I am trying to console myself here!)

I have been spending some of my online time reading other peoples blogs...Intended Parents mostly...and although I have talked with, e-mailed, IM'ed, and met many IP's, reading their blogs are so much more intimate for lack of a better description. Inner thoughts...fears...challenges and assumptions are all written about in a variety of different styles. Emotions that I only have experienced the fringes of through my journey of secondary infertility. (which might explain, to some, why I have a 9 1/2 year gap between my own children. Sometimes I am very flippant when people ask if I am on my 2nd marriage and I say No...we just like to grow our own babysitters) HA.

If you are interested in seeing what others are writing about I suggest that you visit Mel's site: The Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer . You can find this link under my blogroll...which I just started. So if you would like to have your blog listed there as well, just send me the link!

Have a great day!
Sharon
www.InfertilityAnswers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment