Monday, May 16, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I was so honored to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Jennifer at dishes and socks.  Jennifer is a new and upcoming coming blogger with a heart of gold!  Thank you Jennifer!!
In order to receive this award, I now have to state 7 random things about myself, and pass it on to 15 new bloggers.  So, here goes...
1) I am very much the perfectionist!  To a fault...if you set something down and can't find it a minute later, ask me...I'll know where it is!!!
2) I tend to be an instant gratification kinda gal...if I see it, like it, I want it right then and there! (I hate back orders!!!)
3) I grew up with 3 brothers, hence why I love my two girls!!!
4) I need my nasal spray EVERY day to survive (especially during pollen season), yes I know, TMI!!!
5) While I love caffeine, it doesn't love me!
6) Turning 40+ stinks!
7) I am a momma bear...do NOT mess with my girls!!!

Okay, so on to new blogs...I am not sure I can come up with 15 NEW ones, but I will list my tried and true, and new!

New...
alamode
clover lane
ducks in a row
even the sparrow  (this is the mother of a child my youngest coached this season, such an inspiration!)
Gracious Southern Living

Tried and true...
Honey We're Home
A Thoughtful Place
Ten June
Hi Sugarplum
Michaela Noelle
Decor Chick
Maillardville Manor
Serenity Now

Thanks Jennifer for the award...Kara, A Little Bit of Lovely, you're it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment