Thursday, March 17, 2011

The chairs started it!

Well, we have been quite busy around here the past few weeks.  With spring officially just around the corner, I am really pressing to get our interior projects completed.  I am looking forward to getting outdoors and digging in the dirt again!

If you remember, we recently moved our seagrass chairs from PB into our library downstairs, see here.  Well, that was the beginning of musical furniture and accessories in our home.  I had hoped to show you the new transformation of our family room this week, but a few of the accessories haven't arrived yet and one I had hoped to add I later found out is back ordered until JULY!

So, instead I will give you a sneak peek at a few items that did make it into the room. 

Recycled glass bottles from Home Goods.

New Ikat drapes from West Elm.
Some new accessories (picture frame-Kohls, bowl-Anthropology, plant (already owned)-Pottery Barn)
New clock from Pottery Barn


Suzani fabric that will be found on two pillows.




I am hoping the other items will arrive in the next few days, so hopefully I can reveal the room next week.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment