Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award~


I am so flattered that these two lovely ladies nominated me for this award, as I really admire both of their blogs!! And, I am sure they are no strangers to most of you.


and


First, I have to share 7 random things about myself.

1) While most consider me a Southern Gal, I was born and raised on Long Island, NY until the age of 10.  So there's a little Yankee in this Southern Girl!

2) I am obsessive when it comes to being organized and neat, much to my family's chagrin.  Don't put that newspaper down for long or you will have to go looking for it in the recycling bin!!

3) I am the only girl out of a family of 4 children.  Can you say, "spoiled daddy's girl?"

4) I never finished college.  I attended Nursing School, hated it, got out, went to work, met hubby, and had our oldest child by age 21!!!

5) I have no idea what my true hair color is, been dying it ever since I can remember.  Let's just say, my little brother 2 years my junior is prematurely gray.  I am sooo not going there!!

6) My house is better dressed then I am.  It is so much easier to shop for!!! LOL

7) I am usually hesitant to try new things, I do not like to fail.

Okay, so now I am to pass the award on to some of my BFF's in the blogging world.  Some of which I know you are already familiar with, some not.


Be sure to check out the blogs of these lovely ladies!!  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment