Friday, May 14, 2010

Bionic, Fourth English studio album

After a long hiatus, Christina Aguilera 's fourth English studio album, Bionic,
Christina Aguilera no 1 will be released on June 8, 2010.

Christina Aguilera' Bionic album's producers include Tricky Stewart, Le Tigre, Switch, Ester Dean, songwriters Sia, Claude Kelly, Linda Perry and collaborations with M.I.A., Santigold and Peaches.

Christina Aguilera' Bionic album's lead single "Not Myself Tonight" produced by Polow da Don premiered on her official site on March 30, 2010, and on iTunes on April 13, 2010.

Christina Aguilera - Bionic Interview

Christina Aguilera discusses her new album BIONIC - available everywhere June 8th

Comments :
I love your makeup and hair. You express yourself very

Lol, I know. she's better and prettier than gaga

I can't wait for bionic so exited

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment