Friday, November 28, 2008

Totally Rad

I just saw this video and decided to share it with you guys. The whole time I watched this video my mouth was open and I was saying "this guy is ****ing crazy". Architect and Clothing Designer Adam Kimmel Long boards down Socal's most dangerous Hill's. When I was 7 my best memories were of my brother and my older Friend Roger teaching me how to skateboard. From when I was 7 years old till I was 13 I used to skateboard for at least 4 hours a day. I remember when I was younger I went to a Long boarding competition in DC near the national zoo. The long boarding crowd seems to be older than the typical skateboarding crowd....And crazier!! This is super dangerous, this guy is so close to death but it makes for one hell of a video. The camera passes are pretty ill too. Check it out..


Adam Kimmel presents: Claremont HD from adam kimmel on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment