Tuesday, October 21, 2008

808's & Heartbreak


Kanye will be releasing his next album November 25th, 2008. The album is said to be titled "808's & Heartbreak" After his breakup with his fiancé Alexis Phifer in April 2008..And should include his latest singles (Love Lockdown and Heartless). The album will be more focused on singing rather than rapping. I wonder what percentage of the album will use the Auto-tune effect?? Kanye's style has changed drastically since his previous albums. I love how that he has been able to balance the commercial audience and still be true to himself, a skill that Kanye himself credits the Dead Prez for helping him learn. Even though I might not play these tracks in a club I can connect with the emotions in his music. but who knows I might work on a remix for
"Heartless".

NEW TRACKS FROM ALBUM

Heartless

Coldest Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment